Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Final Countdown...


We have finally joined the league of bloggers so that we can allow our friends and family to follow our growing family. We are currently T minus 52 hours from the birth of our little girl, Miss Katherine "Kate" Marie Speyrer. We went in for our final Dr's appointment yesterday and got a good glimpse of Kate's profile. She already is a spitting image of her Daddy.

Words cannot begin to describe how excited we are to meet our sweet little angel!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie! I just saw your post about your blog on facebook. I started a blog too when I was pregnant with my Katherine/Kate. Can't wait to see your precious little girl! I added your blog to my blog list. Hope you don't mind. :)

    Allison Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so excited that Kate has a blog! Can't wait to see pictures! She's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - how fast time flies! Shar & I are very excited for you guys! Enjoy this time ... and get as much sleep as possible in the next 52 hours!!!! Can't wait for future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're praying for y'all! Annie Grace is so excited to meet Kate she has been waking up four or five times every night this week ;) Can't wait 'til you're in our boat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAHOO! CAN'T WAIT! Counting down the minutes!You are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete